Block ads with 2x faster web browsing. Over 100,000 users agree – Magic Lasso Adblock is the best, most efficient Safari ad blocker and content blocker.
1. Adblock for you
All ads are gone, with no annoying distractions or popups. Just enable the ad blocker to browse in Safari ad block bliss with zero ads.
2. Adblock built for speed
2x faster page loading in Safari. By blocking ads, common websites load faster and use less mobile data.
3. Adblock that’s private
Block ad trackers for improved Safari web browser privacy.
4. Adblock everywhere
Safari web browser ad blocker for all your devices – block ads on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Why Magic Lasso Adblock is the best Safari ad blocker:
There are many other adblockers available such as Adblock Plus, Crystal, Ghostery, Ublock Origin, 1Blocker and Adguard. Not all ad blockers are the same – Magic Lasso Adblock is the best ad blocker for you - here’s why:
– Ad block with no paid ads - unlike Crystal ad blocker or Adblock Plus ad blocker that let paid ads bypass ad block rules
– Ad block that can’t see your web browser history - more secure than older VPN adblock used by Adguard ad blocker
– Ad block with free support - email@example.com - unlike Ghostery ad blocker and Ublock Origin ad blocker
– Ad block that’s up to date - more free, regular ad block updates means more ads blocked - more than 1Blocker ad blocker and Ghostery ad blocker
Ad block plus more
Optional Magic Lasso Adblock Pro subscription adds background addblock updates, unlimited devices, website ad blocker whitelists and access to future ad blocker features.
– Ad block Pro subscriptions are charged on a monthly or annual basis (depending upon subscription plan)
– Ad block Pro subscription automatically renews, and account will be charged at the Adblock Pro original subscription price, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Ad block Pro subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal disabled by going to your Account Settings in iTunes
– Ad block Pro payment will be charged to your iTunes Account on purchase confirmation