The application has been designed for making presentations from iPhone, iPod & iPad to your Roku TV, Roku build-in or Roku TV box (support roku build-in on smart TV: Hisense, JVC, Sharp ,Insignia ,LG ,Haier)
The screen-mirroring application for Roku smart tv doesn't need any extra apps or cable to work with your Roku TV. All you need is a Roku TV with model from 2012. From the application, just follow simple instructions to start broadcasting your screen to Roku TV with low latency.
- Cast iOS screen & live camera to Roku TV
- Mirror all Movies & Apps from iPhone, iPod & iPad to Roku TV with DLNA support
- Connect to Roku TV model from 2012
- Connect to Roku TV without cable
- Do presentations from iOS devices
- IPTV & Radio Channel for Roku TV
- Watch videos & photos on Roku TV in big size
- Cast Photos/Videos from Dropbox& Google Drive to TV
- Cast videos of any size to LG Smart TV
- Don't need to install any app on your TV
- Mirror with the highest screen resolution which your TV is supporting
- Mirror with the highest sound quality which your TV is supporting
SUPPORTED ROKU DEVICES:
This works on any Roku TV, Roku build-in or Roku TV box (support roku build-in on smart TV: Hisense, JVC, Sharp ,Insignia ,LG ,Haier). You also found your TV supported Roku platform by following list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roku
* PREMIUM FEATURES:
- Unlimited Mirror & Cast in HD mode & length of streamer
- Unlimited cast from local, cloud & IPTV features
- Enable proxy streaming for broadcasting screen
* SUBSCRIPTION PLAN:
- 1 month Premium Upgrade with 3 Day free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchase subscription to that publication, where applicable.
DISCLAMER: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.