# App for the GTD Purist
GTD has helped millions obtain clarity in life. Claritist's goal is to implement everything as taught in the GTD methodology, so that you can get clarity in your life too!
David Allen have recently pubished his screens of an app that he would use https://gettingthingsdone.com/2019/07/david-allen-on-the-best-software-for-gtd/, these are being slowly incorporated into this app as well!
Check out the pro version to let you add and delete lists.
- quickly capture from the first screen of the app
- capture thoughts with Siri
- share text from other apps, e.g. Google Keep, Drafts etc
- x-callback-url supported
- share URL from browser to be read later
- process inbox items and move them out to other lists
- nothing goes back into the Inbox
- convert multi step tasks into a Project, that are tied to at least an Active
- stuffs are clearly separated into different lists
- provides an overview of all the lists are the number of items in them
- easily identify lists that contains too many items in it
- (pro feature) allow adding and deleting of lists
- the only app that have Tickler as a first class citizen in the app, do not need to misuse Due Date or Start Date as a tickler
- Today extension lets you have a glance of day specific items for today
- Use the checklist feature to go through areas that needs to be reviewed, and start again the next round
- link lists directly to any Gmail labels so you don't loose track of next actions and waiting fors in the Gmails
- sort items in lists by Last Modified to move old items forward
- maintain a small list so there are not much thinking involved when engaging
- supports checklists, to further breakdown a big tasks into multiple smaller steps