PCNI 2019: The theme for this conference is “Child Healthcare in Harmony and Emerging trends in Neonatal and Pediatrics Care and Challenges”. A galaxy of International & National eminent faculty has consented to share their knowledge and expertise on topics of neonates, infants, children adolescents care.
The main highlights of the conference are as below:
- Advances in Neonatal & Pediatrics emergencies and critical care
- New trends in Neonatal ICU care, NICU to M-NICU, care of small and sick babies; challenges and opportunities
- Newer concepts Neonatal and Pediatrics hematology
- Emerging Viral infections and bacterial microbial resistance
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Neonatal & Pediatrics care
- Research paper presentations and posters
- Updates on DOTS, Malaria, Dengue, and other vector-borne diseases
- Newer Guidelines on common Neonatal and Pediatrics problems
- Concepts of quality in Neonatal & Pediatrics care
About more than 1000 delegates & faculty from all over country particularly Northern states Delhi, J & K, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand.
There will be Pre-conference Workshops on quality improvement (AIIMS), Ventilation (Rainbow Hospital), STAPE (MAMC), Premature care (SJH), Applied Neurology (SJH), Growth chart interpretation & Monitoring (LHMC)by faculty of eminence on the subject.
The conference would be a blend of Academics, Cultural and North Indian foodies with touring to historic places in and around Delhi. The weather would be pleasant and charming with the beginning of the festive season in September end.